National Stop Snoring Week For Practitioners
National Stop Snoring Week
National Stop Snoring Week is an annual event, the aim of which is to raise awareness of snoring and sleep apnoea. As a Somnowell Practitioner you can get involved in helping to promote awareness and to assist patients to find a solution to their problematic snoring.
We recommend you take the following steps in order to raise awareness and provide your patients with a solution:
1. Use the banner we have created on your practice website (you can simply send this to your web developer to embed onto your website). Download here and ask your developer to link our booking page to your banner: https://calendly.com/lucie-ash/20min
2. Send an e-mail to all your patients as soon as possible informing them about National Stop Snoring Week. We have created a template for you Download here
3. Send all of your patients our National Stop Snoring Week information pack (PDF format). Inform your patients that you are raising awareness about snoring and that you are able to provide them with a solution that has 93-96% success rates Download here
4. Use the PDF on all your social media platforms throughout the month of April - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. Ask your followers to share the information via social media to help raise awareness. You could even run a competition. Tag us @somnowell so we can help you spread the word.
5. Add the PDF to your web page (you can simply send this to your web developer to embed onto your website). Or use the information in the email template and PDF to create your own newsletter or press release.
6. Send information about National Stop Snoring Week to your patient database via SMS if you have this facility. Let them know you can help them with their snoring.
7. Use the various adverts we have created on your website and social media platforms throughout the month of April Download the various adverts here (Decibels, Dream, Say Goodnight, Snoring, Snoring Men, Snoring Men 2, Snoring Problem, Snoring Tonight, Split, Stop Snoring) remember to link them to our call booking page so that we can explain to your patients more about how the Somnowell device can help them to stop snoring: https://calendly.com/lucie-ash/20min
8. Use our press release and distribute it to your media contacts or use it on your social media platforms Download here
9. Use our testimonial graphic to show your patient’s how the Somnowell device helped “Britains Biggest Snorer” – as seen on the Channel 5 documentary Download here
10. Use your waiting room screens or reception areas to raise awareness of National Stop Snoring Week and how the Somnowell device can help them to stop snoring. Here is a YouTube video testimonial you may wish to use: https://youtu.be/PRSxlCTsiD0